Tuesday 4 May 2010

Response to 'Becky's Bad Behaviour Blog: WEED'

I agree with what you have said about people smoking weed as a casual past time, because lets be honest you smell weed quite often walking around Wolverhampton! I don't understand this, when I was at School a lot of people would sneak off for a 'spliff', personally I don't know what people find so appealing about it, something that smells that bad shouldn't be inhaled.

It is interesting how the laws that govern 'weed' or cannabis, are different in different countries. Obviously this can be said about a lot of things, but if it has been proven that it can be damaging to someone's health, then perhaps it shouldn't be legal anywhere!
Some insightful information here as well, I wasn't aware of some of the harmful effects that weed can cause. Maybe it'll come in handy next time I smell someone smoking it!

Overall a well structured, interesting post!

http://beckysbadbehaviourblog.blogspot.com/2010/04/weed.html

No comments:

Post a Comment